- All simulated weapons on the same stage, as in real military exercises.
- Maps with 3D generated images.
- High definition and great detail aircrafts.
- WEFT aircraft recognition software included.
- Open and scalable simulation.
- Image projectors have been replaced (Low cost commercial equipment).
- Greater reliability and lower cost.
Article published on journal Artillery Memorial, by Colonel Emilio Montero Herrero, explaining the process of recovery, update and improvement of Mistral room simulator, developed by the Spanish company ADAPTIVE SYSTEMS.